The World Standard for Medical Ultrasound Transmission, AQUASONIC 100 is the most widely used gel for diagnostic and therapeutic medical ultrasound. Recommended for all procedures where a viscous gel is required.
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used
- Completely aqueous, will not stain clothing or damage transducers
- Unique “can’t be copied” formula is hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-sensitizing and non-irritating
- No formaldehyde
- Not a spermicide
- Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of medical ultrasound equipment worldwide
Disinfectant Spray & Wipes
A one-step cleaner/disinfectant, effective against a broad spectrum of pathogens, including MRSA, HIV, Staph and many others. Used for disinfecting ultrasound transducers, probes, mammography-compressor plates. Also for use on vinyl exam tables and athletic mats, counter tops, exercise equipment and other hard nonporous, non-critical surfaces.
- For hospitals and institutional use
- Convenient spray dispenser or pre-packaged wipes
- Softpack has “STAY PUT” adhesive backing that secures to most surfaces
Durico’s Super ULSTAR brand direct thermal film for video printers is used for printing high-resolution ultrasound scan images. Medical Doctors around the world depend on Super ULSTAR’s high-resolution image capability to make accurate and highly sensitive medical diagnoses. ULSTAR brand thermal media is UV-cured and has a high-gloss surface, perfect resistance to water, and extra-high optical density.
- Prints black & white video Images on medical ultrasound diagnostic systems
- Precision printing suitable for thermal sensitive printing method
- Perfectly fits son and Mitsubishi video printers
- EC Declaration of conformity
- Certified to ISO 9001
- Certified to ISO 14001
- FDA Registered